Friday, August 27, 2010

My Gal

My princess gal,how i wish she could recover from illness...
But i truly understand that she is old enough to come to an end in her life.
It's been almost 8 years she had accompany me to walk through every hard patch and faced every waves that strike on me.
From very old-looking gal when she first time entered my life,transform into gorgeous baby gal,and now turned into old and sick princess gal.
Although she didn't make any sound,but from her eyes,i can feel that she is suffering and feeling unwell.However,her eyes shows reliefs whenever i touch her...
She loses her ability to run and see,her body system started to lose control...
God...please let her leave in peace when the day comes,and send her to my grandpa side,so that they could be each other's companion.Take care of my grandpa,and my grandpa can continue to shower her with lots of love...

No comments:

Post a Comment